WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 06, 2020

2020.0406.0013...

The Brains...



Dr. Anthony Fauci





The Boob...



Our twitter-ass-in-chief




The Andy...







The Queen...







The Wish...



I know we've all seen a different version of this,
but I had to include it because it's so timely.

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I love Andrew Cuomo. Like his father, he would make an awesome President.

O!Daddie said...

I watched the Queen's speech on Youtube last night and was greatly inspired and comforted by it.

I couldn't help thinking, "what a fucking asshole we have as the supposed leader of the free world."

Sad, very sad.

whkattk said...

Can't trust Fauci anymore, either, more's the pity.