WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

2020.0401.0010...

Click on headline to read article...


Biden improves his lead and Trump's approval rating wanes, polling shows




(I've obviously been spending way too much time at the computer.)

2 comments:

whkattk said...

May it be so come November.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Amen. (That's how desperate I feel.)