WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

2020.0314.0005...

Today is Pi Day!











Pumpecapple Piecake

What pie weighs 24lbs (10.8kg), feeds 80 people and is the ultimate holiday treat?
Obviously, it's the Pumpecapple Piecake – a crazy three-layer invention that
combines a pumpkin pie baked in a pumpkin spice cake, a pecan pie
baked in chocolate cake and an apple pie baked into a spice cake.

(The slices must be very thin to feed 80 people!)

2 comments:

Hot guys said...

Oh wow, those sure look tasty! :)

I'd like a piece... Of each and every one, lmao! xD

SickoRicko said...

Hot guys - I'd really like to try that last one.