WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 15, 2020

2020.0215.0016...






3 comments:

Rad said...

Al Mac's is right here in my back yard! A few miles up the road in Fall River, MA.

The diner is still there, we eat there every now and then. Though it has changed ownership a few times over the recent years, it still offers great portions, exceptional coffee and phenomenal omelets!

For those of you who love to visit road-side diners, if you get off I-195 and head North on Rt. 79, take the first off-ramp and it's right there on the right hand side (at Rt. 6) - can't miss it!

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Way cool! Thanks for the directions.

Luke said...

I love old diners.