WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 02, 2020

2020.0202.0630...








It's very disheartening to know that there
are so many corrupt chicken-shits
in our government.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Right you are!

Rad said...

...amen.

I've never been so disheartened by government as I am with ours right now. Perhaps that was the Shitheads plan all along; Idunno? What I see is a corrupt majority forcing their power - and for what purpose? I wan to see what will come out in the wash.

I have friends who are naturalized citizens and they are contemplating leaving the US for their homelands if Trump wins in 2020. My husband and I have also considered moving north to Canada for that same reason, but in the larger picture - that serves no purpose. The UK just went through their 2016 election electing BoJo the Clown and following through on BREXIT. France has been routinely attacked by Nationalists in the elections, and the beloved (and gorgeous) Trudeau has seen his position challenged. All of these "safe places" are one Putin-corroded election away from the Trumpster stench that permeates our country.

The ONLY thing is to stand and fight. To be ENGAGED. To be VISIBLE. To VOTE. We have this next election to turn this ship around.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Let's hope that enough people are disillusioned with what's currently going on that they get out and vote instead of staying home.