WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 17, 2020

2020.0117.0700...


6 comments:

whkattk said...

"M" or ??
It's a cool photo. And, love the fractal!!!

Luke said...

Wish I was that flexible.

Xersex said...

like a yoga

bignate said...

Great photo!

bobbert said...

Great picture, how supple are they then? Wonder what other positions they can get themselves into, the mind boggles!

fred said...

The Sesame Street Letter of the Day is M! Awesome!!! Thanks.