WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 04, 2020

2020.0104.0424...









4 comments:

bobbert said...

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
(Walter Winchell)

Love from Bobbert x

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - Very good sentiment.

Gabriel78 said...

Touching, haunting and very personal to me. I was homeless about 5 years ago and it would have been a dream to have had one true companion like this. Your blog is the best.

SickoRicko said...

Gabriel78 - I'm glad you're not homeless anymore!