WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

201907170517...










2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

THE TRUMP STUFF IS MORE TRAGIC THAN FUNNY. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MESS WE ARE IN!!!

Luke said...

Trump supporters are like religious fanatics, no matter what you try to point out is wrong with their ideas they always have a come back. Until they run out of answers and then insult you for not believing.