WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

201906220734...








I'm not feelin' it today. See y'all tomorrow.

5 comments:

fred said...

Hope all is well and you are feeling better! Trust you went and did something you love to cheer you up! Be well and thanks again for all the hard work!

John said...

Rick -- Thanks for the pretty pictures today and every day. I can't imagine the work to do this day after day. For years. Thank you. Everyone needs a break from time to time. Take care of yourself. -- John

SickoRicko said...

Fred & John - Thank you both very much for your comments. Jerry and I and a friend went out of town for a naked get-together for the day. Longer than I care for, but nice nonetheless.

chris said...

Is it too early in the year for that naked beach you like?

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Oh, we've been going out there for a couple of months now. Not every day, of course, but there have been plenty of already-warm-enough days. I was just muddled in the head yesterday.