WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 20, 2019

201905200719...



I just realized this is the anniversary month of this blog. Twelve years ago (I don't remember the day) I started SickoRicko'sCrap...


It was four months after my second hip replacement (first the right, then the left) and over a year since my partner-at-the-time and I broke up. We'd been together 15 years. It was time.


Still, I was a mental case for a while and therefore the name of this blog.


10 comments:

whkattk said...

Happy blog-o-verasry!

I always wondered where the "sicko" part came from. Breaking up from a 15-year partnership AND dealing with recovery from surgery...I have to say, you've done well.

Love the fractal!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! 12 years... congratulations!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk & Anon - Thank you very much!

Rich said...

Well happy anniversary and,we're all happy you started this great site

Xersex said...

12 is a great age

Best wishes

SickoRicko said...

Rich & Xersex - Thank you very much as well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 12 years of doing a great Blog!!! I like you Blog, as it has a little bit of everything for all of us!!! Wishing you all the best for another 12 years!!! Thanks for all the hard work, dedication and luv that you put into it, for all of us to enjoy!!!

TexasRoy

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thank you so much!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Happy anniversary, I also enjoy this blog, don't change a thing about it please.

SickoRicko said...

Sooo - Your wish is my command.