WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 26, 2019

201904260641...



2 comments:

whkattk said...

So true. He said "President for life. I like that. Maybe some day we'll have a president for life." That IS is aim, his end goal. He'll cheat, lie, steal the 2020 election - - and beyond. This is why he's stacking the Judiciary, why he appointed Barr, why he's putting "acting" cabinet members, so there will be no one who can remove him. He's promised his lap dogs all kinds of things; Bannon is teaching him, Putin is teaching him, Kim is teaching him how to do it - he's following Putin's path.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - The future is very scary.