WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 09, 2019

201902090723...




3 comments:

Xersex said...

I'm sure you know that know Trump's real name is originally Trumpf!

Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trumpf; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I did not know any of that! Thanks for research.

Xersex said...

Didn't you know anything of Trump's German roots?

tromper in French means "to deceive" (from jouer la trompe - play the trumpet) https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/tromper)

If Trump would have been litterally from Trump, you could joke with this meaning, but the etymology and his real name are different.