WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 22, 2018

201812221148...


I just put two Brown Sugar pies in the oven.
I hope they turn out alright.

With over a cup of brown sugar and
half a stick of butter per pie,
I'm sure they'll be fine!


Two days later...

We tried the pie and it was way too sweet.
But a dollop of low-fat Greek yogurt
was almost like whipped cream
and made it so much better.

2 comments:

JMac said...

Hope they turn out okay have never heard of them sound nice & rich
Anyway have a Great Christmas it looks like Christmas Day down here in Australia will be cool 25c after a week of heatwaves & severe storms
All the Best

SickoRicko said...

jeff - They came out beautifully but we haven't tried them yet. We need to make sure our dental insurance is paid up. (That's a joke.) Well, have a happy holiday and keep warm!