WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

201812161603...

This has been stolen and repurposed here...


In response to the NSFW ban
being enacted by Tumblr, it has been
proposed that everyone log off from
your Tumblr accounts for 24 hours
on December 17th 2018.
Stay off for 24 hours.
Don’t post. Don’t log on.
Don’t even visit the website.
Don’t give them that
sweet ad revenue.



In my own small way I'm hoping to provide a bit of a service to those Tumblr blogs that are on my List-O-Blogs. I'm going through each one to see who has already set up new accounts elsewhere. (Unless it's something like Flickr or Instagram or Twitter, something that one has to sign up for.) A lot are just resigned to going out of business; some already have.


I'll post the old name that's currently on the list, and below that will be a link to the new location. I'll build this list until I've gone through them all. Here goes...



AOM SoulFood

(wasn't on my list originally but since added)


dekaN, Naked in the UK


Hot4Hairy(2.0)


Just Things I Like..


Men du jour


Nude, Natural, Free, Fun

fun2bnaked (blogrXXX) and fun2bnaked (nibblebit)


Perfect Specimens


vintagemusclemen


That's it for the List-O-Blogs, the Non-Sexual list wasn't affected.

(Eventually I'll update the new info, but not tonight.)

2 comments:

O!Daddie said...

You're a good man Rick. Thought I'd lost some of these for good.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Thank you.