WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 03, 2018

201811030716...






Fallingwater, 1935



Hyundai concept


(Thank you for pointing out my error!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a Hyundai

SickoRicko said...

Anon - You are absolutely correct! Very embarrassing! Thank you for pointing that out!

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to embarrass.
I absolutely love your blog! We have very similar views on men,religion,politics...

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Not to worry; but I should have caught that. Thanks for taking the time to write, and I'm glad you like my blog.