WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 19, 2018

201810190523...

Mandalas







In common use, "mandala" has become a generic term for
any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos
metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe.

3 comments:

rc7448 said...

Thanks for the description at the end of those pictures... all very nicely done... so uniquely original.

SickoRicko said...

rc7448 - Sometimes I'm helpful as well as entertaining. I'm glad you liked it.

Xersex said...

microcosm = macrocosm