WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Post-15341...









By 2050, the oceans could have more plastic than fish




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and we call ourselves 'civilized' but are prepared to do this to our planet?
Paul

Rand10dck said...

Those pictures of sea creatures and plastic really makes me sad and very mad at the whole plastic situation. I found it's really impossible to not purchase things with plastic these days. I really get upset at the plastic packaging deluge. One thing I do with all these little pieces of plastic is stuff them all in medium size plastic bag so it's like a ball when it's stuff full. This was maybe just wish and hoping maybe the recycling machines won't kick it off and it can continue to be recycled and not trashed.

SickoRicko said...

Paul - Yeah, it's really very sad.

Rand10dck - I never thought of that trick; I wonder if they still recycle it or just toss it.