WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Post-15247...






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading
properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show
the same results.

Xersex said...

you seem to feel been insiperd by my posts like
http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/search?q=from+head

SickoRicko said...

Anon - I don't know what to say; I haven't heard from anyone else.

Xersex - Can't say that I was, I tend to post rather off-the-cuff most days.

Xersex said...

so it's a coincidence, because all these men are naked from head to toe both here and on my posts!

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - That must be it!

JMac said...

Just saying i love your posts not just the guys but also the Fractuals Gifs & others i look forward to seeing your posts everyday
From an avid Australian follower All the best to you & your partner

SickoRicko said...

Jeff Mac - Thank you very much for your comment!