WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 01, 2018

Post-15181...


Reposted from O!Daddie.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you we understand
Signed Canada
-AJ-

Anonymous said...

These tariffs will create problems to the countries which trade with the USA and to the USA too

Anonymous said...

iPhone Cases saleiphone 7 case vppdgk 87808

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done
a extraordinary job!

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to know about this topic.
I love all the points you have made.

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am wasting my
time here at web, except I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading such nice
articles.

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for repairs

Xersex said...

don't be so sad! let's wait till 2020...

bobbert said...

Hi...
Whilst I can only obviously speak for myself, I am sure the majority of us in the UK understand what is going on and you're going through at the moment, our friendship is strong and entrenched enough to withstand and override these time limited issues....we will come through it together....we've been through worse together as partners and like minded nations....take care guys...

We are not taking anything said or done personally! xx