WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Post-14002...

GOOD MORNING!

This post is a giant experiment that might fall on its face.

I'm getting a little bored with blogging (I've been doing this for 11 years) but don't know what else to do with myself in the wee hours of the morning, especially since I've acquired so many images over the years. So today I'm doing it a bit differently.

I'm taking a pic or two from almost every album that I have and posting them. Then I'll keeping adding to - and fiddling with - the post instead of waiting until I'm done to publish.

Let's begin!...






























I could do more but I've exhausted myself.
This is going to have to do.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice experiment! Don't stop posting,please!...Venetian anonymous

taotrojan said...

Hi bro. I,m new here and must say that you're post is cool. Thxs.

SickoRicko said...

Venetian Anon & Taotrojan - Thanks guys! Don't worry, I won't stop posting.

fred said...

Switching stuff up every now and then is good for you. Results were good too. Thanks.

Xersex said...

well done! Go on this way!

SickoRicko said...

Fred & Xersex - Thanks. I might do this arrangement only once in a while because it took a little more thought.

bobbert said...

Brilliant my friend....keep em coming matey, you're making an aging gay UK, single, lonely bloke very happy!

Bob x

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Thank you.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Very good!
You don't happen to remember anything about that conical building? Don't think I have ever seen that before!

SickoRicko said...

Chris - The only thing I remember about it is that it's Brutalist style architecture.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog ... you post in whatever way amuses you because it will still be great.
thanks for all your hard work!
Paul

SickoRicko said...

Paul - Thanks!

whkattk said...

It turned out nice.

I've been blogging for (almost) 8 years. I certainly understand about it being tough to continue. I run out of ideas and things to blog about, and now have to rely heavily upon readers to send questions, or find some inspiration from a fellow blogger.