WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Post-13000...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Splendid post!

Xersex said...

fabulous guys!

SickoRicko said...

Anon & Xersex - Thank you both!

usmcmike44 said...

Anyone know who the guy in the first picture is?

SickoRicko said...

usmcmike44 - If anyone would know, it would be Xersex. His blog is listed in the List-O-Blogs as Men For Xersex.

Xersex said...

The guy is Chris Bailey

http://www.wingerjock.com/2012/10/07/eye-candy-chris-bailey/
https://www.modelmayhem.com/ChrisBailey

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you! I knew you would know!