WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Post-12718...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - Thanks for letting me know. I've been noticing glitches with Blogger every once in a while lately, but since I'm not a techie person I don't know what to do about it.