WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Post-16016...

3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

As far as I am concerned, anything Trump is open season.. with the exception of his current wife, pre-teen son and deceased mother. Each one of them has, or will continue to suffer more than any human deserves.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Okay, I'll remember that.

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Any body who is such a gifted lier should, and needs to be called out every time he opens his mouth. Sadly, the "Main Stream Media" can't seem to do that. So, people like me need like you to do that!