WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, January 05, 2018

Post-15761...


If I had kept all the issues of this comic that I had as a kid, I'd be rich.

4 comments:

jsstrand said...

Me too - have you seen what some of the golden age stuff goes for??? I had late 40's Justice Society - Capt. Marvel Jr - Nyoka - Plasticman - Superboy - Marvel Family - Gene Autry - Roy Rogers -Robotman - Prince Ibis - CRimebuster - - etc, etc - - and I was so careful to keep them in good shape - Unfortunately, one year I was at summer camp and my room got cleaned out -

I could have a nice house in Malibu with a poolboy - - LOL

Xersex said...

I cummed back today and be sure I'll give a look to all your posts, even if I can put a comment for each one!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Oh, the horror!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

My Magnus, my Steve Ditko illustrated Spidermans and Dr Strange all tossed while I was off at college. I was upset. 50 years later I get a disgusted remark about how could that trash be worth so much. My reply was that if I still had them I wouldn't have to work today!