WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Post-15716...








Only in my case, instead of running around,
our cat, Dexter, likes to lick my hair.

3 comments:

Howard in CT said...

All cute but I love the big dog being terrorized by the curious kitties, and, Mama Cat going 'don't just stand there- get my baby the hell outta the damn blinds!'
THANKS Rick!

Xersex said...

I adore pets!

whkattk said...

The lab puppies are adorable!