WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Post-15671...












The republiCON philosophy.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Ayn Rand has done more damage to America than Karl Marx could have wished for!

O!Daddie said...

Ayn Randism makes my flesh crawl. So does Paul Ryan, who is 3rd in line to the throne. Be careful what one wishes for....

usmcmike44 said...

This is sick! That bitch!

Bryan said...

Literally made me nauseous.