WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 02, 2017

Post-15568...


















Senate Republicans pass a tax bill giving corporations a massive tax cut and cutting health care


“The hypocrisy is astounding”: this tax bill shows the GOP’s debt concerns were pure fraud


The Republican tax bill will exacerbate income inequality in America

America’s rich have gotten richer for decades, while the middle class and poor have seen meager gains. Since the mid-20th century, the top 1 percent have more than doubled their share of the nation’s income, from less than 10 percent to more than 20 percent.


The tax bill is the start of Obamacare collapse

It will hit red states especially hard.

-- GOOD!


BTW, usually I link to the source with the word "HERE", but this time I'm linking in the headline. Just hover your cursor over it and it will highlight.

No comments: