WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Post-15322...


Friday morning Jerry and I are leaving the house at the unnatural hour of 5:00am to catch a flight to New York so we can attend his aunt's 100th birthday celebration on Saturday. After only two days there we'll wing our way to Nebraska to visit my brother and take care of some loose ends relating to mom's estate. We'll be there for only four days and then it's back home. I've scheduled a little something for each day we'll be gone.

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Happy birthday to your aunt!

Have a safe trip.