WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Post-15299...

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and condolences, through comments and email, after the passing of my mother.


Thank You!

2 comments:

fred said...

Glad to have you back. Be kind to yourself and get a lot of rest. Face each day head on and keep them headed to the rear view mirror. It gets easier to deal with each passing day. Distract yourself with something fun when ever you can. Oh, and get ready. There is more than likely one or more days of ridiculous paper work and dreaded "Imperial Entanglements" that will drive you crazy. My family was prepared legally and we still are having issues. It is unbelievable the things Bureaucrats feel they need to close out a life. ("Mother of the deceased's Maiden Name? WTF?) Remember the good times and gloss over or forget the bad ones and all will be well. Trust me, I am about two months ahead of you. Mom left us at 97 in July. Thinking of you both.

Xersex said...

you deserve it!