WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 18, 2017

Post-15590...












1 comment:

whkattk said...

The Clinton meme is "sort of" true. Clinton's mistake was that he lied under oath. Unfortunately, this Congress will never even get the Cheeto to show up and take an oath. They'll all have to grow a pair of balls and use the 25th Amendment to remove him from office. Preferably BEFORE any indictments are handed down to anyone he could pardon.