WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Post-15240...






Inspired by O!Daddie.





Thanks, Frank.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't insult granny

Anonymous said...

The best thing about weekends is there is less news about lunatic trump's latest nightmarish decisions. Mark @ The Treasure Trail

Rand10dck said...

Grandma Moses, Jed Clampett’s Mother-in-Law,
is in an uproar because her lye soap good looks
are being compared to that of that no good
varmit, Jeff Sessions. Granny states
“If I ever find that dag gum no good lying pole cat,
I’ll kick his stripped butt all the way to the holler and back.
Frank

whkattk said...

Yep. He reminds me more of Granny Clampett then the guy from Will & Grace.

whkattk said...

Oh, and btw - Irene Ryan was a treasure!