WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Post-15202...












3 comments:

Xersex said...

these 4 years will be a nightmare!

Mark Gaulding said...

Everyday your political commentary of the orange man makes my day.

whkattk said...

And, yes, that is all true...the antics provide cover for the things Ryan and McConnell are doing. As Rachel Maddow says, "Don't listen to what they say; watch what they do."