WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Post-11595...

This is to all the Rumpers that keep telling us to just accept him and shut up:

I listened as they said my President wasn't born here.

I listened as they called him a Muslim.

I listened as they called him and his family a pack of monkeys.

I listened as they openly said that they will oppose him at every turn.

I watched as they blocked every single path to progress that they could.

I watched them shut down the government and hurt the entire nation twice.

I watched them turn their backs on every opportunity to open worthwhile dialog.

I watched them say that they would not even listen to any choice for Supreme Court no matter who the nominee was.

I watched as they did just that.

I watched. I listened. I paid attention.

Now, I'm being called on to be tolerant.

To denounce protesters. To move forward. To accept this.

To "Get over it."

I will not.

I will do my part to limit the damage that this man can do to my country.

I will watch his every move and point out every single mistake and misdeed in a loud and proud voice.

I will let you know every time this man backs away from a promise he made.

I will do my part to make sure this great American mistake becomes the embarrassing footnote of our history that it deserves to be.

I will do this so that they never forget.

Them.

The people who voted for him.

The ones who sold their souls and prayed for him to win.

Do not call for my tolerance. I've tolerated all I can.

Be aware, make no mistake about it, every single thing that goes wrong in our country from this day forward is now Trump's fault just as much as they thought it was Obama's.

I find it unreasonable for them to expect from me what they were entirely unwilling to give.

Author Unknown
(Copy and paste everywhere!)

4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Ditto, but I cant keep up this level of resentment for a whole 4 years. ☺☺

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - I definitely totally hear that!

whkattk said...

We don't have to keep up a level of "resentment," but we need to be vigilant. Each time a Bill reaches the House or Senate we must contact our representatives and let our voices be heard. Losing the popular vote is NOT a "mandate" to throw this country back 100 years. It's easier for them than one may think and we must not allow it to happen.

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - Very good advice!