WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Post-11252...

1 comment:

Jake said...

Great plan. How does Occupy Democrats plan to implement it so that the criminals and gangbangers take out this insurance or give up their guns? The passage of similar laws restricting gun ownership certainly hasn't done much to curb gun ownership by the same elements. AP reports 3 dead and 12 injured in a gang shootout at a Los Angeles restaurant Friday night.