WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Post-10966...


We get the keys to the house today!!

On another note: I should have mentioned yesterday that I put in notice at my part-time job. I'll have worked there just shy of eight years. After I turned 65 last month I figured it's time for me to fully retire.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! It's a great looking place. Lots of love to you two. Sit back, stay healthy and love each other! Love from Bill and I. (Rika)😉

whkattk said...

Congratulations on both accomplishments!
I wish you much health and happiness in your retirement and in your home.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Rick. Your house photos looked great. I know you have some work to do on the place but houses always seem to need something done to them. Congratulations on your full retirement.
Love this and the previous banner of your site.
Ryan

SickoRicko said...

Richard & whkattk - Thank you both very much!

Ryan - Thanks for the congrats!

Unknown said...

Really wonderful news! So pleased for both of you! May you have many long years of love, happiness and goo health together! Lots of hugs to both of you! Patrick. Thanks for your visits and comments!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Congratulations to both of you! It must be a great sense of relief to have your house nailed down. And retirement! Smell the roses, as they say!

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Great house and yard.