WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Post-10835...



When will this crap stop?

3 comments:

whkattk said...

That's a good question... When mankind figures out that he needs no "religion" to survive, to make him feel superior, to lessen his guilt of wrongs he has committed.

jhp parisot said...

thnak you for your message for my contry. (jean parisot from paris)

jhp parisot said...

thanks for my country (jean parisot from paris)