WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 08, 2016

Post-10809...












5 comments:

whkattk said...

Lovely posts this morning. Are the roses in the yard of your new home?

Unknown said...

Great selection! Nice fractal too! Trust you and Jerry have a great weekend!

SickoRicko said...

whkattk - No, those aren't our roses. We do, however, have one in the back yard that I'd like to see go to someone else's home. I like looking at them, and smelling them, but not owning them.

Xersex said...

what marvellous selection

Anonymous said...


to keep me busy