WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Post-10553...





4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

got all the way up to 50 degrees F here yesterday - whoopie??

Xersex said...

the last guy is marvellous!

Unknown said...

Great selection of guys! Thanks for your visits and comments! Missed them while you were away! Hugs, Patrick

Xersex said...

enjoy my last post:

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/05/musketeers-mousquetaires-ivv.html

happy sunGAY!!!