WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, April 01, 2016

Post-10485...




5 comments:

whkattk said...

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend; with any luck you and Jerry will be able to be at the naked beach both days!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Nice banner photo. Now that you are not using the fuzzy pillow in your last photo, can I have him?

O!Daddie said...

beautiful!

Xersex said...

happy friGAY with my Musketeers

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/04/musketeers-mousquetaires-iiiiv.html

Unknown said...

Great new Header and fractal! Great set of guys! Trust you have a great weekend!