WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Post-10344...




4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Cuddly

whkattk said...

That second pic always resonates with me - had a room mate years ago and we would do that; just lie on the couch together... Sometimes we'd get boners and jack off together. It all just seemed so natural for us.

Unknown said...

Just the two of us! Let's make music together!

Xersex said...

#2 guys of Corbin Fisher!