WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Post-10233...

Remember that mother cat and her kitten living under my trailer that Jerry and I took in to be fixed? Well, here they are, relaxing in their forever home of my friend who took them in. (Mom looks a bit annoyed, doesn't she?)


April & Lucy

5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I love happy endings!

whkattk said...

Mom doesn't look happy at all at having to pose for a photo shoot! LOL.

Happy Thursday - and I'm glad I woke early and logged on - some gorgeous photos today!

Unknown said...

So pleased that they have found a good home! Well, she's going to miss all that fun, isn't she!!!!

Howard in CT said...

You have a heart of gold, Man!! April and Lucy - luv it!!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Good Kitties! They look regally ensconced and to the manor born!
Live long and prosper!