WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Post-10193...






Thanks, Greg!

5 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I do believe in a Higher Being. The problem is that I think we tend to expect too much from Him/Her and not enough from ourselves.

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - Gotcha.

Unknown said...

It is easy to poke fun at religion, but for some of us our religion is an important part of our lives! It might amaze you that Lord Patrick who has a gay blog is also a quite religious person. You might say that it does not add up, but I see my blog, which reaches out to gay men all over the world, as an important part of my life and in no way contrary to my religious beliefs. Men from places where homosexuality is a crime actually visit my blog!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I would like to believe in a "higher power" But that power is remarkably uncommunicative.
I have also noticed that those who say that God speaks to them usually need medical or psychiatric help.

SickoRicko said...

Lord Patrick - I'm very well aware of your religiousness, but love you anyway.