WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Post-10191...

Shawn Harriri








4 comments:

O!Daddie said...

This set is about 10 yrs old? Shawn was in Med school at the time- must be an MD now!

SickoRicko said...

O!Daddie - He could treat me with his instrument any time!

Unknown said...

Hot set of a hot guy! Thanks!

Armando said...

Shawn Harriri, es un árabe guapísimo, con esos ojos y labios profundos y senxuales. Su cuerpo esbelto, fibrado y espigado unas manos preciosas y unas piernas y pies hermosos y bien formados. Es un macho que me inspira las fantasías más dominantes y sumisas, sometiéndole al limite de mis deseos y haciendo de él un vedadero esclavo sexual.