WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Post-10183...




3 comments:

whkattk said...

A perfectly fine display of manhood!

Thank you for always leaving comments on my blog. It's so very much appreciated.

Happy New Year to you and Jerry! May it be safe, happy, and healthy, and bring all that you could wish for.

Unknown said...

Wonderful selection of great cocks! Many thanks for all the great pot you have given us all through the year! Lots of hugs, Patrick

Anonymous said...

Love the last pic. The cock in the middle is beautiful!

Gary