WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Post-10138...

This is scary stuff. (Stolen from O!Daddie Goes Random)

Marco Rubio's America Would Be Hell for LGBT People


Rubio is one of the original cosponsors of the First Amendment Defense Act, which would create a license for every individual, business, and government employee in America to discriminate against people on the basis of sexual orientation. It would even allow these same people and institutions to discriminate against unwed mothers, single parents, and anyone else whose household doesn’t involve “one man and one woman.” This would effectively nullify most city- and state-level protections of LGBT people, rendering decades of legislative and case law work moot.

Read entire article HERE.

(Once again I had to jump through hoops to get the link colors to be what I wanted.)