WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Post-10121...






Much to my dismay I've discovered that my visitor count has dropped from around 100/hour to around 70/hour. It could be a reflection of my performance lately, I don't know. I've been doing this since May 2007 and maybe people are getting tired of it. Gawd knows there are more prolific, more flashy sites out there.

9 comments:

Ricardo said...

I came here everyday. I like your blog. Not only the pics but to know about your life. To me you are (don't know the correct english word) sympathetic. When you came to NY for first time you said, about the buildings: "wow, sooo high". I feel the same when I was there man years ago. You speak good words. To me you have a good heart. That's it. Hugs.

O!Daddie said...

never had abs like that, never will... nor 1700 visits a day on any blog I've ever had.. anywhere.. catch my drift??? ☺☺☺

SickoRicko said...

Ricardo - Thank you for your kind words!

O!Daddie - Thanks for making me realize that I've still got it good.

Unknown said...

I'm sure your faithful visitors will continue to visit! I certainly will. My daily visitors 700 - 800; shot up over 1,000 one day then back to 850 the next! Some days I'm down to 600. It varies! Hugs, Patrick

Anonymous said...

I've been visiting your site daily for at least a couple of years, maybe 4 or so. Obviously I enjoy it or I wouldn't be here every day. I can only imagine how much work it is for you, doing it every day when there are probably other things wanting your time. Anyway, a big thanks from me.

JMac said...

I love your blog visit each day your mixture of guys Earthshots etc plus your own personal story is great from an avid follower fom Australia

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

I don't know why viewership would be down. I've been dropping in every day for a bunch of years now. I like the fractals, the webshots, interesting architecture, the political cartoons AND the naked men! Maybe I should have mentioned the last one first!
Follow that penis! And all of those other body parts sprinkled with hair!

Anonymous said...

Rick, I hardly ever comment, but I really enjoy your pictures (both the sex ones and the non-sex ones), and your little tidbits about your life. I've been following you since 2008. In that time other blogs have come and gone, but you soldier on. I know I speak for a lot of other usually-silent people in saying we are grateful for all your hard work.

whkattk said...

I think it's more of a reflection of the time of year. Mine have dropped off as well... Personally, I love the stuff you post!