WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Post-10095...




Today begins my stressful journey into trapping the mom cat and her kitten. From what I've learned, they might be euthanized if taken to the local county animal shelter because there's simply too many cats needing homes.

When I was viewing how to trap a cat on YouTube, there were so many horrible, horrible people with horrible suggestions as to what to do with cats after they're caught. I'd like to throw those people into a lake trapped inside a cage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust you have success! I just LOVE cats!

Howard in CT said...

You are doing the right thing, Rick. When it gets stressful, take a deep breath, then take another one. In time, the mother may come to trust you and let you pet her and then you can put her in a crate and get her spayed. Think of it as a process; there is no rush nor deadline. You are a good man.