WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Post-10143...


Jerry and I are going to a small potluck later today, so yesterday we put together a vegetarian lasagna. Actually, two of them, since the recipe was too big for the one large dish. We're taking the smaller one because there's going to be only four people.

4 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Sounds good! Enjoy!

How are the cats doing?

SickoRicko said...

Chris - I've been neglectful of updating on them: The mom has acclimated fine, my theory being that she used to have a home but was booted when she got knocked up; the kitten still runs and hides because it was never socialized. My friend is very patient and giving her the time she needs. Thanks for asking.

Unknown said...

Great looking meal! Enjoy! So pleased to hear about the cats!

O!Daddie said...

I make 2 of everything whenever possible- one for now, one for "The Bank" Less work for Daddie.