WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Post-10078...




3 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I'm more a naked only at home with the shades drawn and the lights off kind of guy.

Unknown said...

Nude bike rides are forbidden in most States of Australia!

Very nice fractal! Hugs, Patrick

Wait and see what tomorrow brings! I will probably be back!

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Yes to casual public nudity! That should be the way of the world, weather permitting!