WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 09, 2015

Post-10050...











Tomorrow I leave for New York for ten days! I've scheduled a post for each of those days, but won't be visiting other blogs.

6 comments:

https://www.blogger.com/switch-profile.do said...

Enjoy NYC!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy trip. Enjoy and make lots of new memories that will last you a lifetime!!!
Roy In Texas

Unknown said...

Trust all goes well! Great post! Some very nice cocks! Nice horses too! Thanks for your visits and comments - I will miss them. Patrick

O!Daddie said...

Safe trip- regards to Jerry - have an awesome beginning to the rest of your lives!!

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you!

Hot guys blog said...

Studs. All kinds of studs, really. :)

Nice job collecting those.